Sadly that "last minute" attitude has stuck with me. Valentine's Day snuck up on me this year! Wasn't Christmas just yesterday? I wanted to make a Valentine's box with my mini man that he would love and that could be whipped out as fast as humanly possible. Which brought me to this....
I present to you the "Ten Minute-Paper Only-Super Easy- Mike Wazowsi- Valentine's Box." Or the TMPOSEMWVB for short.
1. Wrap box in green paper.
2. Cut out mouth shape using a craft knife
3. Cut out 1/2 inch semi circles for teeth and glue on inside of mouth
4. Cut 4 different size circles and glue as shown for eye
5. Cut 2 small horns and glue on top of box.
6. Let child take the box to school, fill Mike's mouth with goodies, and then take your "mom tax" upon child's return.