2. When Adult A and any accompanying riders disembarks the ride, they will meet up with Adult B and take over watching the kiddos.
3. Adult B (and up to 2 accompanying guests) take the Rider Switch pass and use it to board the attraction, bypassing the usual standby line, usually via the fastpass entry or the exit.
Here's an example of how this works:
1. Aaron obtains a fastpass for Indiana Jones.
2. During the designated Indiana Jones fastpass return time Aaron, Carlie, and their kids approach the cast member and ask for a rider Switch pass. Aaron will ride first and Carlie will wait with the kids.
3. Instead of waiting in the standby line, Aaron uses his fastpass to board Indiana Jones quickly while Carlie tends the minis.
4. Once he exits the ride, he gives Carlie the Rider Switch pass and she uses it to board the ride (also without waiting in the standby line!) while Aaron stays with the kids.
5. Everyone gets churros.